THE PROMISE TUPLE
Today's promising requirements are complex, driving unique technical and operational challenges for retailers.
The Promising Tuple offers four major composable microservices that can work independently or together to provide you with the features and flexibility you need: promising, sourcing, inventory, and capacity. These services enable you to craft a full breadth of OMNI Fulfillment use cases using GEO or SLA-based availability strategies and optimize based on speed, cost, or custom rules.
Take full control of your order promise to drive conversion improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Incorporate multiple dimensions into an accurate estimated delivery date (EDD) for Ship-to-Store, Ship-to-Home (expedited and group), Ship-from-Store, BOPIS, Same Day, and Next Day.
- Support a high-performance EDD calculation on product listing pages, product detail page, cart, and checkout and optimize based on speed vs. cost and specific service-based rules.
- Configure rules using attributes such as hazardous, ship alone, assembly required, pre-order, and inventory types such as owned, drop-ship vendor, or a 3rd party marketplace.
- Manage eligible items, transit times, node and carrier cutoffs, and processing times across your fulfillment network, including stores and external partners.
- Manage separate calendars across all assets (carriers and nodes) with user-defined buffers.
- Adjust volume configurations during holidays, sales, and special events.
- Make mass changes, resolve exceptions, and audit results.
Incorporate your unique business requirements, and you'll have a modern sourcing engine ready to support the ever-changing market.
- Configure multiple sourcing strategies and understand how these produce a particular outcome.
- Drive the lowest cost, fastest service, and split reduction while considering load distribution across your network and inventory pictures for every type of fulfillment you support.
- Support dynamic carrier and node selection with pre-selected values.
- Manage multi-leg carrier selection to support more complex fulfillment types.
- Define optimization parameter settings, set up different modes such as holiday vs. standard, and then run scenarios against these configurations to ensure you get the business results you want.
Gain full visibility and control over the promises you are making across channels.
- View on-hand inventory across your network (on display, available, etc.) by product class (damaged, refurbished) and across all your internal and external locations such as drop ship or marketplace vendors.
- Gain current and future inventory visibility for hard and soft reservations that can include time-bound expirations.
- Manage inventory at the SKU/kit/bundle level using batch and serial numbers.
- Manage safety stock manually, computed via external service or through a feed.
- Calculate availability by geography-based ATP (all inventory in this region), fulfillment-based (inventory availability for BOPIS vs. ship to home), or SLA-based (inventory picture based on speed requirements). Each comes with an SKU/node and network level ATP calculation based on current on-hand and reserved inventory.
- Give customers quick access to inventory using inventory and availability at the node and network level.
- Forecast with confidence to support the supply and demand feeds (full and incremental types) with all the error handling and auditing you'd expect from an inventory service.
Manage capacity across multiple dimensions of your OMNI Fulfillment processes.
- Manage capacity across assets such as carriers, nodes, labor, and channels (Same Day, BOPIS, Ship-from-store, etc.)
- Define capacity across multiple units of measure such as units, lines, shipments, orders, or custom values.
- Manage capacity in various ways, such as cutoffs, capacity slots, and rolling consumption.
- Use an intuitive UI for set up and management and dashboards to isolate and solve capacity issues.
We'd love to learn about you.