Automation Test Engineer
Be part of something bigger
Nextuple operates a platform for retailers to run flexible fulfillment of their digital orders, the company provides Omnichannel-as-a-Service with several apps and microservices. Intuitive apps allow retailers to manage seamless fulfillment experiences through solutions for visibility, monitoring, anomaly detection & predictive analytics. An API-first architecture and an expansive ecosystem of partners means retailers can deploy fast and flexible omnichannel with ease.
Nextuple was founded by Darpan Seth, Devadas Pattathil & Laxman Mandayam. The founders have worked for successful startups as well as large companies like Publicis Sapient & Walmart. The company has offices in San Jose, Boston, and Bangalore.
As an Automation Test Engineer you will be a part of the Nextuple Engineering team that is building high quality enterprise class software for the retail industry.
- Prepare Test plan and detail out use case scenarios that need to be automated.
- Provide estimates on test case automation effort for user stories in every Agile Sprint and deliver on the same as per the estimates.
- Develop REST API and User interface automation test cases to ensure minimum 80% code coverage (both line and branch) and robust code quality.
- Participate in product development for ensuring code coverage that meets end user requirements.
- Ensure 100% test pass in CICD runs. Log JIRA tickets for any test case failures.
- Provide timely feedback on code quality, ease of use etc during Sprint retrospective meetings.
- Log software defects with additional test coverage and Verify the fixes when delivered.
- Publish periodic reports on software defects to the stakeholders.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 1-2 years of industry experience on REST API Testing automation using BDD framework like Cucumber or RestAssured Or Testing automation using Selenium Or Unit testing frameworks like JUnit/TestNG.
- Knowledge of CI systems like Jenkins.
- Experience with IDE like IntelliJ/Eclipse/NetBeans/Visual Studio.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Engg degree / MCA
- Familiarity with the retail industry domain.
- Automation testing in a software product company.
Get In Touch
To apply for this opportunity, please use the form above or share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org