Automation Test Engineer
Automation Test Engineer
Be part of something bigger
Nextuple operates a platform for retailers to run flexible fulfillment of their digital orders, the company provides Omnichannel-as-a-Service with several apps and microservices. Intuitive apps allow retailers to manage seamless fulfillment experiences through solutions for visibility, monitoring, anomaly detection & predictive analytics. An API-first architecture and an expansive ecosystem of partners means retailers can deploy fast and flexible omnichannel with ease. Learn more at www.nextuple.com.
As an Automation Test Engineer you will be a part of the Nextuple Engineering team that is building high quality enterprise class software for the retail industry.
- Prepare Test plan and detail out use case scenarios that need to be automated.
- Provide estimates on test case automation effort for user stories in every Agile Sprint and deliver on the same as per the estimates.
- Develop REST API and User interface automation test cases to ensure minimum 80% code coverage (both line and branch) and robust code quality.
- Participate in product development for ensuring code coverage that meets end user requirements.
- Ensure 100% test pass in CICD runs. Log JIRA tickets for any test case failures.
- Provide timely feedback on code quality, ease of use etc during Sprint retrospective meetings.
- Log software defects with additional test coverage and Verify the fixes when delivered.
- Publish periodic reports on software defects to the stakeholders.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 1-2 years of industry experience on REST API Testing automation using BDD framework like Cucumber or RestAssured Or Testing automation using Selenium Or Unit testing frameworks like JUnit/TestNG.
- Knowledge of CI systems like Jenkins.
- Experience with IDE like IntelliJ/Eclipse/NetBeans/Visual Studio.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Engg degree / MCA
- Familiarity with the retail industry domain.
- Automation testing in a software product company.
Get In Touch
Nextuple is strongly committed to equal opportunities in employment. We welcome applications from all minority group members, women, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of Nextuple.
To apply for this opportunity, please use the form above or share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org