Software Engineer - IBM Sterling OMS
Software Engineer IBM Sterling OMS
Be part of something bigger
Nextuple is a technology company with deep domain experience in Retail and Supply Chain. Nextuple brings an innovative approach and solution to Ecommerce operations and fulfillments, focusing on quality, efficiency, and consistency for customers and partners. Nextuple is rapidly expanding in its digital offerings and is in need of a Software Engineer (Sterling OMS) to join the fast growing, customer facing digital applications space. Learn more at www.nextuple.com.
This position involves you contributing to and executing technical solutions, and working alongside a Senior Engineer (Sterling OMS) to grow and develop Sterling expertise within Nextuple.
Location: India / Canada / USA
● Experienced in working on Sterling OMS customizations projects. Familiar with Sterling configurations and APIs, Service Definition Framework, Database Extensions, Call Center and Store Engagement UI enhancements.
● Functional knowledge on all or some Order Management modules - GIV, IV, Payments, Order Orchestration, Returns, Call Center Solution and Store Engagement Solution etc.
● Knowledgeable on packaging and deploying Sterling in CoC and on premise environments
● Proficient in JAVA, XML parsing and SQL.
● Contribute to design, code, and other deliverables developed by the extended team to ensure quality and accuracy.
● Experience in installation, upgrades, maintenance and troubleshooting of Sterling OMS projects.
● Assist solution architect and team leads with developing estimates and schedule for development components.
● Must have experience working with agile teams and exposure to tools like Jenkins, Github, and Jira.
● Assist project manager with change management activities.
● Help improve existing processes to create efficiency by use of automation tools.
● Develop best practices, technical artifacts, and reusable components and develop tools and standard solutions that reduce the TCO for projects.
● Work cross-functionally across geographies and time zones.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
● 2+ years of IT technical consultant experience on Sterling OMS
● BE/B Tech degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical and/or supply chain field, or equivalent work experience
● Experience working with XMLs, XSLs, and JSON
● Knowledge of IBM CoC
● Possess a thorough grasp of the Java programming language and built-in package
● Must be self-motivated and assertive while possessing the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a team environment
● Good organizational skills, able to play a pivotal role in multiple projects and flexible at adjusting assigned priorities when needed
● Excellent writing, analytical and quality assurance skills with exceptional attention to accuracy and details
● Proficient in Jira and familiar with Agile methodologies
● Possess a thorough grasp of the Java programming language and built-in packages
● Experience developing enterprise scale microservices using Java, Spring Boot
● Good knowledge of public clouds (i.e., Azure, AWS)
Nextuple is strongly committed to equal opportunities in employment. We welcome applications from all minority group members, women, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of Nextuple.
To apply for this opportunity, Kindly share your resume to email@example.com