Nextuple is a technology company with deep domain experience in Retail and Supply Chain. Nextuple brings an innovative approach and solution to Ecommerce operations and fulfillments, focusing on quality, efficiency, and consistency for customers and partners. Nextuple is rapidly expanding in its digital offerings and is in need of Site Reliability Engineer to join the fast growing, customer facing digital applications space. Learn more at www.nextuple.com.
● Minimum 1 year of SRE experience, preferably in a Software product company.
● Gather and analyze metrics from both infra and applications perspective to assist in performance tuning and fault finding
● Partner with development teams to improve services through smoke testing and release procedures
● Ensure service availability and system health through automation and scripting wherever applicable. Monitor production uptime.
● Collect metrics to track SLO and SLAs
● Assist in DR Setup and periodic DR testing
● Ensure health of automatic backup / restore of production database
● Use best practices in monitoring and reporting production health
● Execute peak season support plan
● Ensure Certificate rotation on time.
● Graduate or Post Graduate in Engineering / Computer Applications
● Good knowledge on any one scripting language such as Shell, Python
● Good understanding of one Database either RDBMS or NoSql
● Knowledge on Production monitoring and SRE process
● A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks
● Basic Knowledge of ELK/Elastic stack
● Working knowledge of Linux
● Good understanding of Grafana/Prometheus will be added advantage
● Desire to make a career in SRE
● Has familiarity with the retail industry domain.
● Strong interpersonal communications skills
● Demonstrates attention to details.
● Has the ability to work in a lightweight process environment.
● Is self-motivated and takes ownership of tasks and executes.
To apply for this opportunity, Kindly share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org