Nextuple is a technology company with deep domain experience in Retail and Supply Chain. Nextuple brings an innovative approach and solution to Ecommerce operations and fulfillments, focusing on quality, efficiency, and consistency for customers and partners. Nextuple is rapidly expanding in its digital offerings and is in need of a Senior Software Engineer (IBM Sterling OMS) to join the fast growing, customer facing digital applications space.
Learn more at www.nextuple.com. Senior Software Engineer (Sterling OMS) provides the technical and architectural solutions for integrating applications, programs, tools, and data on enterprise Ecommerce projects. This position leads the technical development team and assists solution architect in ensuring deliverables meet the exit criteria, and also mentor, develop Sterling expertise within Nextuple.
● Experienced in working on Sterling OMS customization projects . Capable of delivering modules with minimum supervision.
● Functional knowledge on Order Management modules - GIV, IV, Payments, Order Orchestration, Returns, Call Center Solution and Store Engagement Solution etc.
● Proficient in JAVA, XML parsing and SQL.
● Expert in packaging and deploying Sterling in CoC and on premise environments.
● Experienced in design, code, and other deliverables developed by the extended team to ensure quality and accuracy.
● Proficient in installation, upgrades, maintenance and troubleshooting of Sterling OMS projects.
● Assist solution architect and team leads with developing estimates and schedule for development components.
● Has experience in training junior engineers.
● Must have experience working with agile teams and exposure to tools like Jenkins, Github, and Jira.
● Assist project manager with change management activities.
● Help improve existing processes to create efficiency by use of automation tools.
● Develop best practices, technical artifacts, and reusable components and develop tools and standard solutions that reduce the TCO for projects.
● Work cross-functionally across geographies and time zones.
● 5+ years of IT technical consultant experience on Sterling OMS
● BE/B Tech degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical and/or supply chain field, or equivalent work experience
● Experience working with XMLs, XSLs, and JSON
● Knowledge of IBM CoC
● Possess a thorough grasp of the Java programming language and built-in package
● Must be self-motivated and assertive while possessing the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a team environment
● Good organizational skills, able to play a pivotal role in multiple projects and flexible at adjusting assigned priorities when needed
● IBM Developer Badges / Certifications
● Possess a thorough grasp of the Java programming language and built-in packages
● Experience developing enterprise scale microservices using Java, Spring Boot
● Good knowledge of public clouds (i.e., Azure, AWS)
To apply for this opportunity, Kindly share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org