Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
Be part of something bigger
Nextuple operates a platform for retailers to run flexible fulfillment of their digital orders, the company provides Omnichannel-as-a-Service with several apps and microservices. Intuitive apps allow retailers to manage seamless fulfillment experiences through solutions for visibility, monitoring, anomaly detection & predictive analytics. An API-first architecture and an expansive ecosystem of partners means retailers can deploy fast and flexible omnichannel with ease. Learn more at www.nextuple.com.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be a part of the Nextuple Engineering team that is building high quality enterprise class software for the retail industry.
- Developing detailed design, code, unit-tests, and deploying the solution.
- Provide estimates for assigned design and development work.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- 5 - 10 years of proven experience working with cloud solutions and open-source technologies in the order management space (demand-side, preferably retail implementations).
- Expertise in the order management domain, having worked with multiple retail implementations.
- Good working knowledge of cloud friendly stack - NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB), server-less applications (e.g. Spring, Lambda).
- Experience with deploying micro-services based applications to cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Knowledge of enterprise data formats and integration patterns - REST, API Gateways, Pub/Sub, XML, JSON.
- Experience with data visualization and exploration frameworks like Kibana, Grafana, GraphQL, Solr.
- Experience with development tools including IDE, Git, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle etc.
- Experience with testing frameworks like JUnit, Jest, JMeter, Selenium etc.
- Participate in daily scrum calls and provide status updates, address issues proactively, and timely reporting of risks to project manager.
- Good communication, an open attitude to accept ideas, and be a good team player.
- Exceptional problem solving skills, demonstrated attention to details, strong interpersonal skills with high quality organizational skills.
- Ability to work with multi-cultural teams across geographies.
Get In Touch
Nextuple is strongly committed to equal opportunities in employment. We welcome applications from all minority group members, women, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of Nextuple.
To apply for this opportunity, please use the form above or share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org