Senior Software Engineer
Be part of something bigger
Nextuple operates a platform for retailers to run flexible fulfillment of their digital orders, the company provides Omnichannel-as-a-Service with several apps and microservices. Intuitive apps allow retailers to manage seamless fulfillment experiences through solutions for visibility, monitoring, anomaly detection & predictive analytics. An API-first architecture and an expansive ecosystem of partners means retailers can deploy fast and flexible omnichannel with ease.
Nextuple was founded by Darpan Seth, Devadas Pattathil & Laxman Mandayam. The founders have worked for successful startups as well as large companies like Publicis Sapient & Walmart. The company has offices in San Jose, Boston, and Bangalore.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be a part of the Nextuple Engineering team that is building high quality enterprise class software for the retail industry.
- Developing detailed design, code, unit-tests, and deploying the solution.
- Provide estimates for assigned design and development work.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- 5 - 10 years of proven experience working with cloud solutions and open-source technologies in the order management space (demand-side, preferably retail implementations).
- Expertise in the order management domain, having worked with multiple retail implementations.
- Good working knowledge of cloud friendly stack - NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB), server-less applications (e.g. Spring, Lambda).
- Experience with deploying micro-services based applications to cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Knowledge of enterprise data formats and integration patterns - REST, API Gateways, Pub/Sub, XML, JSON.
- Experience with data visualization and exploration frameworks like Kibana, Grafana, GraphQL, Solr.
- Experience with development tools including IDE, Git, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle etc.
- Experience with testing frameworks like JUnit, Jest, JMeter, Selenium etc.
- Participate in daily scrum calls and provide status updates, address issues proactively, and timely reporting of risks to project manager.
- Good communication, an open attitude to accept ideas, and be a good team player.
- Exceptional problem solving skills, demonstrated attention to details, strong interpersonal skills with high quality organizational skills.
- Ability to work with multi-cultural teams across geographies.
Get In Touch
To apply for this opportunity, please use the form above or share your resume to email@example.com