Be part of something bigger
Nextuple operates a platform for retailers to run flexible fulfillment of their digital orders, the company provides Omnichannel-as-a-Service with several apps and microservices. Intuitive apps allow retailers to manage seamless fulfillment experiences through solutions for visibility, monitoring, anomaly detection & predictive analytics. An API-first architecture and an expansive ecosystem of partners means retailers can deploy fast and flexible omnichannel with ease.
Nextuple was founded by Darpan Seth, Devadas Pattathil & Laxman Mandayam. The founders have worked for successful startups as well as large companies like Publicis Sapient & Walmart. The company has offices in San Jose, Boston, and Bangalore.
Nextuple is helping retailers deliver perfect post purchase experiences to customers using AI/ML tools that are integrated with our products. We are looking for a Data-ML Engineer who can help us with building data ingestion pipelines, constructing ML infrastructure, building research models and developing A/B testing procedures for ML models..
Location: North America
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Work with multiple stakeholders to facilitate preprocessing, analysis of data.
- Apply state of the art research techniques to derive insights and spot trends
- Using machine learning techniques to correlate customer behavior to historical data
- Developing testing strategies
- Ad-hoc analysis and presenting results
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in large scale data processing, preferably with Spark
- Knowledge of multi processing and cluster programming techniques.
- Excellent understanding of common data science toolkits
- Experience with data visualisation tools
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase.
- Excellent applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- At least 2-4 years relevant working experience
- Masters or PhD degree in computer science, operations research, statistics, mathematics, or equivalent fields
- Solid theoretical foundations and industry experience in large scale data analysis/platforms, machine learning, sales forecasting.
- Experience in machine learning libraries such as Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch and Scikit-learn
- Solid programming skills in SQL, Java, Python and Scala
- Ability to consume research papers and convert them into quick proof of concepts
- Passionate about technology, demonstrates ability to generate new ideas and innovations; excellent in self-learning, problem analysis and solving; works independently and is proactive
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to describe the logic and complex models to stakeholders.
Get In Touch
To apply for this opportunity, please use the form above or share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org