Nextuple operates a platform for retailers to run flexible fulfillment of their digital orders, the company provides Omnichannel-as-a-Service with several apps and microservices. Intuitive apps allow retailers to manage seamless fulfillment experiences through solutions for visibility, monitoring, anomaly detection & predictive analytics. An API-first architecture and an expansive ecosystem of partners means retailers can deploy fast and flexible omnichannel with ease. Nextuple was founded by Darpan Seth, Devadas Pattathil & Laxman Mandayam. The founders have worked for successful startups as well as large companies like Publicis Sapient & Walmart. The company has offices in San Jose, Boston, and Bangalore. Learn more at www.nextuple.com.
As a UX Designer, you will drive the UX strategy & be the voice of the user for Nextuple, helping stakeholders understand the business value of our omni-channel platform.
As an integral member of a young, nimble and growing Nextuple products team, you will be responsible for every aspect of Product Design. You’ll take charge of the entire UX design process of creating products and valuable experiences, including identifying the problem & design solutions to those problems. You will be responsible for understanding the domain & product requirements, defining the user stories, workflows, interaction & visual design. You’ll get the opportunity to craft the experience of the Nextuple suite of products across different form factors used by large-scale well-established retail giants in the US. Your work will involve collaborating closely with product management and also support the developers through the production & launch process. As a design expert, you will also
participate in crafting pitch decks for customer meetups and create infographics for product communication across different channels.
● Combine UX thinking with design execution, to produce usable and intuitive products for web, mobile, tablet and any other form factor.
● Work closely with Product management to understand product requirements, elicit user needs and document user stories.
● Create workflows, wireframes, detailed interaction & visual design and prototypes where required.
● Communicate design solutions to engineers and stakeholders.
● Take ownership from concept to developer handoff and post launch enhancements.
● As our product evolves, contribute towards maintaining and refining our design system, ensuring visual cohesion and efficiency across different products.
● Proactively collaborate within the design team and across other functions.
● Help build out design processes, tools, and culture. Strive to continuously push the bar for design.
● 3 - 4 years of experience designing complex and at scale products across web, mobile and tablet. Experience designing enterprise apps is a plus.
● Strong in design process, product detailing, problem-solving and analytical skills.
● Proactively pick up domain knowledge, understand the business goals and look out for the needs of the user. Respectfully challenge ideas while contributing constructively to the product landscape.
● Ability to think scrapy, deal with ambiguity and move iteratively through the product design process.
● Comfortable to juggle moving priorities and multiple projects under tight deadlines.
● A listener with great communication skills. Ability to present work to the larger team, defend design decisions, take feedback, iterate and evolve the solution.
● Team player, collaborate with other designers and open to participating in cross-functional discussions.
● Enjoy understanding other cultures, perspectives and willingness to work with people from different time zones. We employ superstars from over 10 cities around the world!
● Command of contemporary design tools like Figma, Sketch & InVision.
● Experience with user research methods such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing.
● Bachelors or Masters in Design and good working knowledge of the UX Design processes and methods.
To apply for this opportunity, Kindly share your resume to email@example.com