Senior Full Stack Developer
Be part of something bigger
Nextuple operates a platform for retailers to run flexible fulfillment of their digital orders, the company provides Omnichannel-as-a-Service with several apps and microservices. Intuitive apps allow retailers to manage seamless fulfillment experiences through solutions for visibility, monitoring, anomaly detection & predictive analytics. An API-first architecture and an expansive ecosystem of partners means retailers can deploy fast and flexible omnichannel with ease.
Nextuple was founded by Darpan Seth, Devadas Pattathil & Laxman Mandayam. The founders have worked for successful startups as well as large companies like Publicis Sapient & Walmart. The company has offices in San Jose, Boston, and Bangalore.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer you will be a part of the Nextuple Engineering team that is building high quality enterprise class software for the retail industry.
- Function as a solid individual contributor on a high output agile development team
- Collaborate effectively with the distributed team
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Identify impacts of planned work on existing functionality
- Plan and estimate work to be completed
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Design and develop new features, as well as maintain existing code
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Develop unit and integration tests
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Remain on the forefront of knowledge in the industry, and share learnings with other team members and with the company
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with RDBMS and NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Experience with development tools including IDE, Git, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle etc.
- Experience with testing frameworks like JUnit, Jest, JMeter, Selenium etc.
- Experience in integrating with backend systems.
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise-level software development.
- Experience in developing enterprise software using open source software
- Understanding of enterprise-scale systems and configurations related to security.
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills.
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Engineering / Computer Applications
- Demonstrates attention to details.
- Has ability to work in a lightweight process environment, including requirements and test planning documentation.
- Capable of high performance in a two-week iteration cadence with frequent product deliveries.
- Self-motivated and works with minimal direction.
- Takes ownership of tasks and executes.
Get In Touch
To apply for this opportunity, please use the form above or share your resume to email@example.com